Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Girls Day

I came home from work Wednesday to find the boys had set up tents in their beds.
Stopped at the park just outside...she loves to swing.

Look what HATCHED!






The DANCE ROOM
Kendall I had a girls day while the boys were in school. Well actually we have girls day everyday because the boys are in school. It does not count when I am cleaning, cooking, and more cleaning that is no fun for her. So today we went to Target and got footless tights for her Dance class starting next Wednesday, and then went to the museum. When I took the boys with Scouts, they spent NO TIME in the DANCE ROOM. Today, Kendall and I DANCED MOST of the TIME we where there. Then she "explored" looking and collecting flowers, the kind that grow wild, they are yellow, and you can write on your skin with.
Well on our way around town today, out of the blue sky, Kendall says "I am still going to marry William, and we will have REAL babies." YIKES-need I say more?? This worries me since she is only 3. Like my sister said "3 going on 30" Lets only hope she is 30 when real babies come.
I will post pics of our wonderful day together soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment