Saturday, April 3, 2010

March 7th weekend

Little Girls doing spa night with the big girls
Making Hearts with Aunt Jeanette, Sharon, mom and Cindy.


I picture I found of both grandparents, I believe it was taken a couple Christmas' ago.
Grandma Clara


(These pictures were not the most recent)


I went home for a girls weekend with my sisters the 1st weekend in March. I made bierocks, and hearts(the German cookies). I saw my sisters, parents, and aunt Jeanette. Ending my trip to Hays, my sisters and I stopped by to say Hi to our grandparents at Good Sam's. We had a wonderful visit with grandma and grandpa. How would one ever know that would have been the last one? I am so blessed I had the chance to see her.


LOVE the ones you have, tell them in different ways how much they mean to you, hold them extra long, treasure the time you have, we never know when it will be gone.


Here is a quote I heard:


LITTLE things don't mean much, They mean EVERYTHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment