Sunday, April 18, 2010

Week in review

This week:
My "hot" husband doing pull ups on natures playground

You can barely see Deon running on the trail across the way from us.

I wore this hat when I was about her age. She did not like it last year, but thinks it is cool this year since it was mine.


Being a monkey.



Little man, big stick





Climbing around on the rocks on this beautiful Sunday afternoon. Since dad took his shirt off to get a little sun, ALL the kids thought they should be like daddy ("all" means Kendall too..)




The only photo of me-taken by ME








Boys and trees...






My Beautiful babies!








Kendall's first sleep over! Cailyn and her brother Cannon spent the night Friday and hung out with us half of Saturday too. The kids were so good and had a great time reconnecting with old friends. It was so good to see Janesa and her babies again!








She crashed like Sleeping Beauty while watching the movie "Sleeping Beauty".
Thursday night the boys had Evan over for a sleep over. I think I am sleepovered out for a couple weeks. Good thing I had a GNO on Saturday night. We got flip flops, our toes painted, shopping for clothes for US NOT OUR KIDS, and ended the evening/night at Z'quilla with good food, drinks and friends (crista and jami).









Devin hosted a reading Tea party at school with his class. Parents were invited to tea, cookies and juice while listening to the kids in class read their story about penguins. They all did such an awesome job.
P.S. I made his #7 shirt!!










1 comment:

  1. So much fun you have with your kiddos and hiking! Love all the pics! And your *hot* husband!! lol

    ReplyDelete