Monday, November 29, 2010

coffee, blogging, cold out day

Today is a Blogging, coffee drinking, cold outside kinda morning!
Today I have 6 kids running around the house-Crazy-Yes I know! Well I was going to watch Faith(who I always watch M-F) and her brother since they have NO School today. Then Andon wanted a friend over so we called Luke, his buddy since they were 2 1/2( Luke was here when I did daycare). So Luke and Faith came over-No Michael. That left Devin w/o a friend, we called Hagen over-Now everyone but me has a friend over-LOL!
I am OK w/o a friend today because I have been SO blessed this past week-Last Friday I went walking with Melissa at the gym while K-did ballet, Lunch with Liza after, Crista stopped by with Kendall's toy she left at her house, ended the day with Pizza and movies on Friday with my hubby and kids. Saturday I went to a training that my friend of 12 years was hosting, after we went to lunch-so good to catch up with her. Then my friend from Hays texted/called me, Canning with my sister, Thanksgiving with our BEST Family Friends the White's, and Black Friday shopping with Jana! I have been SO BLESSED with Friends!!
Thanksgiving break has been relaxing and crazy. Devin has been acting out lately, he bothers his sister ALL the TIME! I took Devin on a date Sunday since he needed some Devin/mommy time we talked during lunch at Chiles about ways to improve his behavior(a Chuck-E-Cheese award chart for Not Getting sent to timeout; he gets a sticker on the chart and can take a friend with him when the chart is filled). The other place he choose to go was Petsmart to look for a Huskey Dog-ended up with a fish insteaad-weeeh I do not want another dog right now!
I think I am going to make cookie today for the kids to decorate!
Blog more later.

1 comment:

  1. I, in turn, love your blogs! I need to take lessons from you on how to be a better friend. I just don't feel like I have many. COME HOME and be my friend!!!!!!!!! Love you and miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete