Monday, November 1, 2010

Sister's wedding

The End...not really..just the beginning for Sharon and Aaron! Congratulation to YOU BOTH!
Grandpa Ivan dancing







father/daughter dance






Break dancing! Not sure where he learned his moves, but he is good!





Dancing on the Party Bus-the Flower Girl and Ring Bearer






The Happy Couple!







K-flirting with the groomsmen







Posing for a picture
















Sharon and the girls! Lauren, her daughter and Kendall, my love!



The jr. ring barer and jr flower girl getting ready for the real deal

Another attempt at a family photo




My loves!





Daddy and his princess




The Beautiful Bride! She is my sister, my best friend, and I love her!


The kids at rehearsal practice. The practice was at the Munjor Catholic Church, dinner was at The Store(not really a store)

Deon took Ivan's horse out for a ride.


Grandpa giving Kendall a horse ride. Kendall and I helped with Wedding things Thursday and Friday before the "big" day. We got our nails done, helped finish last project and tried on my dress several times before it fit.


The boys spent their time at the horses, the park, and at looking at the tractors their Great uncle restored.

Great Aunt Mary Lou and Uncle Bill: He restores old tractors!

He could open a museum, these are Awesome.



My favorite tractor, I would drive one of these if I lived on a farm!

Dad and the boys with the werth cousins.


Andon can be found in the trees!



























No comments:

Post a Comment