Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Well, the past few weeks have been busy still. My Birthday dinner was AWESOME! I called a sitter at the last minute, went to Rodizios Grill for dinner. It was very good! We start with a salad bar( a huge one) appetizers, then the round of meat begins. When we wanted to try more we turned our table topper to green and red when we needed a breather. We sampled at least 12 different types of meat. Deon and I are not big meat eaters but everything was tastey, even the dessert. When we got home, the kids were sleeping(it was 8:15 when we walked in) YEAH!

Scouts is going well, I enjoy being part of something the boys enjoy doing. Kendall enjoys dance class and pre-k. I enjoy being part of PTO and being able to spend time at the boys school.

The highlite of last week and many weeks to come:
dropped Devin off at horse lessons, went to the fire deptment to get a form for Deon. While I was there they told me it was to be signed and turned in by 5:00 that day. For ME that meant driving to Ft.C to have Deon sign it and be back at 5 to work and return the form. I left at 3:45 to pick up Devin. I did something I RARLY DO, I left the van running while I walked 10 feet away to wait for lessons to end. While waiting we hear a loud crash, look around and find my van in the ditch. It drove through the front fence and down the ditch. Kendall and Andon were in the van, they were FINE. Andon said it was FUN it was like splash mountain-WTF! I was shaken up!! Everything could have been so much worse. The van drove right out of the ditch, I got Devin (he did not even know anything happened), drove to FC and back turned in the paper work and made it to work by 5:00. WOW--What A Day!

1 comment:

  1. Jen!!! You crazy girl! Glad all was okay and no one was hurt with your van incident! Love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete