Monday, October 17, 2011

Corn Maze and Birthdays'

Friday night Fall Festival was GOOD!  We ended up with enough volunteers, I worked the book swap. That was a Hit!! We ended up with Tons of books that were donated from girl scouts, teachers, and parents. We had a good turn out, I was afraid we would be slammed with 500 kids and parents all waiting in long lines to play the games. Then when I got there, I was afraid NO ONE but our kids would be there.   Everything went smoothly and the night was a success!



Saturday was the Girl scout corn maze. We went on a scavenger hunt to find 6 shapes, once you found the station, you hole punched the card, if you found all 6 you got a free pumpkin. Here is Kendall with her pumpkin. It was a good thing we went with another family or else Kendall and I would still be in there!
We left the corn maze and headed to a birthday party, stopped at Gymboree and got the kids some winter clothes, got home and took Andon to a Birthday party while we went to Tai Pan-yum!
Sunday was Devin's turn for a Birthday party!
The kids have parent teacher conferences this Thursday and Friday, So I planned some fun Halloween projects! I'll post pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment