Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My projects!

Since the kids did not have school Thursday or Friday, I didn't have preschool either, therefore I had extra time to craft/bake <3
I made 26 chocolate suckers some for everyone!!
Scouts, teachers, preschoolers, and William&Andrew.
{The kids got one too and there friends} 

 Bad picture of one of the suckers.
 Tied and Boo-tiful
 I baked 6 mini loafs of pumpkin bread for teachers.
The crafts I had planned for the kids, were not as exciting as the ones they come up with on their own. The boys made Chinese finger traps with LOTS of MY tape and construstion paper. Kendall had a friend over, Andon had a friend over and we played Wii, spent 7 hours outside in the fort, playing football, baseball and in the sand/dirt box.
I spent most of Friday packing for the weekend! We went to Hounted Weekend and the Boy Scout Camp.  

No comments:

Post a Comment