Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Birthday Weekend

Friday the 4th was my Birthday!

Friday I ate dinner at Rodizio's! If you have never been there, it is very filling. Start with fried bananas and bread, salad bar with everything{quail eggs, variety of olives, soups, potatoes, pasta salads} then the servers come around offering a variety of meats{snake sausage, chicken hearts, sweet and sour chicken, pot roast, wild hog, garlic beef, tip steak...on and on} Afterwards, we stopped at DQ for ice cream.

  Saturday Kendall and I did errands, later after dinner we celebrated my Birthday again with apple pie and ice cream. We had to have candles to make it a Birthday :)
Sunday while the kids were at Sunday School, Deon took me shopping for my Birthday! I got boots, jeans and a vest.
So far this week has been the normal for around here. No scouts Thursday, but I have PTO and I don't need a clone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment