Friday, November 4, 2011

Cold as Ice...

Shoot for your Goals
 My kiddies left early on Monday, So I got to take this man to hockey practice! His last day is next Wednesday and he said he is ready to join a hockey team!  This  class is a skills/technique class.
 A view from the deck, the kids still had school-after all...this is Colorado! I personally would have loved a stay home, cookie making, hot chocolate drinking, movie snuggling day at home.
 A little "outside" table covered with snow

Our First snow fall was last week Wednesday.It was a good first snow.
My Foot step in the snow while I was out back shaking off trees that still had leaves.
The boys passed up this:
 to play in the snow after school.
The Cold Cruiser
 Making a ball for the snowman, then changed their minds and went out back to build a snow shoe course. I love their creativeness(not sure thats a word).
 Making a fort with the pampas grass and snow
I saw in the paper that Fort Collins will spend 1.6 million for tree clean up in the area.  Everywhere has broken limbs, split trees, leaves and branches cover the sides of the street. Our trees are safe, thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment