Friday, November 4, 2011

Trunk or Treat

Angelina the Ballerina:
I bought a black cat tail and sewed pink silk fabric to cover it for a mouse tail
 Wockey player...warewolf/hockey player
 Liza and the big boys handed out candy at Liza'a trunk, I took these cuties around the parking lot.
 Warewolf/bat
 We promised Andon we could eat at Nordy's on Sunday, I wrote it on my menu board even. Then we got an invite to Trunk-or-treat and did not want to pass it up. SO...we invited the Whites to join us. Kids eat free and a magican comes around preforming tricks. Andon even did a jumping rubber band trick for the guy ;)


HALLOWEEN:
I watched the kids at the school parade and floated to the parties
 Ware-bat
 Wockey Player
 Halloween night, I made home made chicken noodle soup, our friends brought over a platter of Subway subs and I had chips, we ate then left for trick-or-treating. This is the first year I ever took the kids trick-or-treating. I love getting the door but since Deon took Andon to hockey practice, missed dinner with us and the others started out for the night, he stayed home, had dinner and warmed up while passing out candy with Andon{Andon says trick-or-treating is boring and doesn't like candy that much} He played Angry Birds and helped with candy.
Michael and Devin{friends since they were 3}
 Faith and Kendall{friends since birth} riding in the Wagon Express
Sugar High!!

No comments:

Post a Comment