Friday, November 4, 2011

Pumpkin Carving

Pac-man

Devin
Devin's Berenstain Bear's pumpkin
 Busy at work making her own design she cut and carved all by herself. Where did my babies go?
 My pumpkin design, I just loved this green/white squash/pumpkin, so I bought it for decoration. Then decided I needed to create a pumpkin too. After all, why should the kids have ALL the fun?
 While I was going to get a flower for the hair bow, something strange happened to the eyes on this pumpkin...
 I like the second eyes better anyway ;)  Andon changed them and I never noticed til he pointed it out to me.
Kendall's pumpkin-turned out good for a 5 year old!!
We carved the pumpkins Saturday night after Kendall, Andon and I went to the Gardens for a Halloween day of games with Liza, had pizza and movies Friday, watched the snow melt over the weekend, Sunday we went to Trunk-or-Treat with Liza then Nordy's for dinner. Trying to post pics...

No comments:

Post a Comment