Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Fires!

I have not been so good about getting pictures from the fire
Here is a phone shot I took while walking yesterday/Tuesday with Dixie.  It did not smell like a campfire outside like it did on Saturday and Sunday BUT I did get a head ache and my eyes were burning while I was outside. Monday the boys baseball games were canceled as well as other outside activities that were thru the school disrtict (summer school, basecamp, running clubs).  Tuesday Kendall still had her tee-ball game, but it was parent choice to bring your children when going out. As of today and yesterday, the smoke has shifted directions...thank goodness for some relief. 

{Kendall running to 1st in the blue & Deon helping out Coach at home plate}


This was found in my backyard on Sunday morning, the little pool had LOTS of ashes floating around I even found some burnt pine needles out back.


I saw the fire start {from a distance} Saturday while out and about...it looked like an upside down funnel cloud that kept expanding. I will post a pic from my phone later...I need to take the kids to the park for a little bit of running around and change of sencery ;)
I am back with the pics
View from Sheilds and Mulburry(Saturday) on our way to Sonic for happy hour after hours of Fort Fun-go carting, bumper boats, laser tag and games with Janesa!
 View from front yard (Saturday)



No comments:

Post a Comment