Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Horsetooth Falls

Our hiking crew:Kendall, Cailyn, Cannon, Devin, Andon, Janesa, me and Baby C
 The boys hiked together ahead of us girls-they played "pretend we are in a jungle and the other hikers are kangaroos".  They explored, talked and left off from the last time we saw Cannon(too long ago :(  At the Falls was a cave- I just love these boys!
The girls getting their feet wet
 Me lovin on Baby C
Me and my babies
 After the hike we took advantage of our day pass at Horsetooth park and parked by the lake to eat lunch. We ate in the car because it was too windy to enjoy the playground.  My boys brought Apples to Apples and they played a game after lunch while I chatted with Janesa :)
It was SO good to get out and hike even better to be with some of our our best friends.  I thank God for all the friendships I have been blessed with, the kids and I have some wonderful groups of friends and I am so blessed to be surrounded with such good people!

No comments:

Post a Comment