Friday, May 7, 2010

Interview about mom- Devin age 7 1/2


1. what is something mom always says to you?
I love YOU!

2.What makes mom happy?
When I clean


3. What makes mom sad?
when I don't listen

4.How does mom make you laugh?
I don't know

5. What was mom like as a child?
me

6. How old is mom?
33

7. How tall is mom?
I don't know...40 inches

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
type

9.What is mom really good at?
typing on computers

10. What is mom really bad at?
nothing

11.What does mom do for work?
watches Faith and Michael
12. What is mom's favorite food?
raisins

13. What makes mom proud of you?
when I am good

14.If mom was a cartoon character, would she be?
I don't know because we NEVER watch cartoons
15. What do you and mom do together?
we read together

16. How are you and mom the same?
we both have the same color of eyes and same color of hair

17. How are you and mom different?
I am a boy and you are a girl

18.How do you know mom loves you?
you read us stories

No comments:

Post a Comment