Wednesday, May 12, 2010

just thoughts

Today I ran for 45 mins I felt GREAT! (that is not including the 5 min.cool down). Off to dance class, and then since I did not have Faith today, Kendall and I went swimming. We had such a fun day together. After school the boys noticed that the climbing wall for the swing set was put together. i told them that I put it together and they were SO IMPRESSED by my power tool experience! Deon and I worked on part of their swing set last night INSIDE the house since it was SNOWING out in MAY. I know, Iknow, I have lived here for 12 years and I know that this is not unusual, but please send the NICE weather.
Where is the warm weather and sunshine? NOT here, it snowed last night and possibilities of it again tonight.(sigh) On a brighter side Florida is just around the corner :)
Good night all...

2 comments:

  1. Quit sending that cold weather here!! It is dreary also. Makes it easy to be lazy. I wish I could run like you but I'm trying. It's a start! Love you and can't wait to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you!! I will be home sometime this summer, Go on a Run together? (not to worry I am not fast). Miss you and love you!

    ReplyDelete