Sunday, May 16, 2010

kendall and I played birthday party today. Dixie is her little friend, so she thought it should be Dixie's pretend birthday (I am SURE Dixie did not mind). I had a free sample of canned dog food that came with the bag I bought, so we added 2 candles (that is how old she is now). Look at those EYES!

Kendall blew out the candles for Dixie and we sang Happy Birthday to her.


Today we also finished the swing set..YEA!


Kendall helping put the swong set together last weekend. It was put on hold this week due to the "winter" weather.


The Before picture. Piles of wood + three helpers=a time you wish grandparents lived close by...LOL!
Well I better go, working at the school Feild Day tomorrow ALL day!




1 comment:

  1. Love the pics! Dixie's could probably win some awards!!

    ReplyDelete